Advisory Services – Success Story
A bank seeks to improve customer share of wallet and provide a consistent customer experience across retail, commercial and wealth planning divisions.
Multiple legacy CRM systems causing silo’s of customer information and no transferring of sales leads throughout the organization.
- Significant opportunity loss of share of wallet growth.
- Poor digital experience resulting from inconsistent capabilities by business unit
- High back office costs to deal with manual and convoluted processes.
- High IT support costs to manage CRM across the organization’s technology stack.
- To select an enterprise technology stack that would enable a complete view of customers across business units.
- To reduce IT costs by reducing the application landscape and reducing custom development efforts.
- Maximize customer share of wallet by directing sales leads to other business units on customer interactions.
- Engagement with leaders and staff across the organization to align vision and desired outcomes.
- Market scan of all CRM technologies in the financial services space
- Develop alignment across leadership and teams on prioritized capabilities for implementation.
- Executive read-out of results, opportunities and key risks.
Delivered a program roadmap that was used by C-suite executives to fund a new enterprise level CRM program. Key deliverables included:
- Comprehensive business requirements
- A future state capability model with current state gaps
- A recommended solution across all lines of business.
- A program execution plan including phasing, budget and schedule.
- A detailed risk review including risk mitigation actions.