RPA – Success Story
Onboarding and Offboarding Employees
Core to all talent (management) strategies is ensuring a positive perception with staff (past, present, and future). A smooth, timely experience when coming into or leaving an organization is key to demonstrating that employees are important and valued. For our client, the onboarding and offboarding processes became challenged and pressured by growth and changes to HR systems and providers.
- Onboarding and Offboarding are activities that when delayed, caused accounting and data issues with staff and providers
- Building integrations between the ERP system was too expensive and required custom code
- The onboarding experience is suffering, creating unnecessary re-work and delays in productivity
- Allow a user to initiate the automated process as required
- Avoid hiring additional staff to meet increased demand
- MS Power Automate – Attended RPA
- The process now automated with a 100% reduction in all errors
- Requests processed in minutes as required
- Issues with staff payroll eliminated
Beniva’s robotic process automation practice provides consulting and delivery services to help leaders achieve greater success with digital transformation programs.
Our core expertise centers on UiPath and Microsoft technologies and we approach the work from a business outcome perspective.
Companies trust Beniva because of our expertise in process design, depth of platform knowledge, and ability to solve more complex automation challenges.